Portsmouth Shopping, Eating, & Relaxing

Thursday, August 11, 2005

The Juicery

This place features all vegan & vegetarian food, yum! The ingredients are all natural and organic and they taste quite delicious!

The staff was very pleasant and were working vigourously to chop up fresh veggies and fruits for the food and drinks. The menu consists of juices made on the spot, smoothies, wraps & soups (fall only). With a good list of well described list of wraps to choose from, I was left with a great decision on my hands. I ended up choosing the Japanese Wrap (fresh carrots, avacado, seasoned brown rice & mustard tahini sauce all in a spinach tortilla wrap) and the Berry Smoothie (bananas, raspberries, strawberries & apple juice) and I was VERY pleased with my choices!

The price was a little more than I hoped ($14.75 for a wrap, smoothie & chips), but not that bad for all fresh ingredients. The only places to sit is on a little bench outside, or you can take your food on a short walk to the park to enjoy.

The store is tiny and can be hard to see if you aren't looking for it (I passed by it many times in the car, and didn't notice it until I was walking by) but it is convieniently located across from the large parking garage in town.

Food: ****
Price: $$ (only because it is a little more pricey than most "fast food" places)
Atmosphere: ***

Additional Information & Links:
51 Hanover Street
Portsmouth, NH 03801

603-431-0693

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home